Wednesday 18 March 2015

I think I saw a Fairy

I often see strangers faces when I'm getting ready for bed at night.  Weird eh?  Don't ask me why.  Maybe they're characters for my next book.  It's hard to say. 

But last night I saw a face that could only be a fairy or a pixie, or some other magical creature.  I have to use her in this third Evelina book.  She was so real and distinct in my mind--too great a gift to ignore. I don't usually remember these strangers the next day, but I can still see her face clearly. 

Hmmmm...

Maybe I'm seeing fairies because of the poster in my office....... 








Or the fairy over my computer......


                            Or maybe this garden fairy pining for spring....





Or the little lights zooming through the crystal ball on my desk.......



It's hard to say.  There's magic everywhere.


Hope you're finding some today!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment